Monday, February 14, 2011
Are Bladder Polyps A Malignancy
February 14, 2011
D lready one month .. Tunisia made their revolution. after weeks of protests harshly repressed, President Ben Ali, in power for twenty-three years, fled and found refuge in Saudi Arabia. Since then, life is trying to return to normal. Democratic elections should be held within six months .. brief revolt is over, the revolution begins to breath in freedom. Tunisia today is a free and proud we won freedom. Let's make the best use.
February 14, 2011 The day of Saint
- Valentin, is regarded in many countries as the feast of love and friendship
j e love you oh yes I love you I love you all my life. Dad, Mom, all my friends. I'm in love with everyone around me. Tunisia to my people in my Remember always that I love you for eternity.
e J am an Arab, Muslim and I'm proud of it and tomorrow I will celebrate with the Mouled The Aâssida zgougou. Like every year, Muslims celebrate the mulid (feast of the birth of our Prophet), the peculiarity in Tunisia is to prepare and Aâssida parliculier Aâssida of the famous zgougou.
inchallah mulid mabrouk
0 comments:
Post a Comment